T4T strongly believes in and actively supports Microsoft's cloud strategy.
Cloud computing will become more and more dominant over the next few years, for small, medium and large companies alike. There are significant advantages:
- Scalability: if you need more resources, you can add them at will. If you need less you can reduce them.
- Unassisted deployment: you can do the deployments yourself. No need for a ticketing system or a customer service department that puts you on hold.
- Failover: if a server fails, another will take over.
- Growth: you only pay for the resources you actually use.
- Maintenance: upgrades and maintenance are provided by the cloud service provider who provides a stable environment.
Microsoft already has a strong presence in the cloud with products like:
- Office 365
- Dynamics CRM Online
- Sharepoint Online
- Exchange Online
On top of that, Microsoft has introduced the Azure cloud platform (including SQL Azure) for custom-built solutions.
C² : Cloud Consulting
T4T assists companies in moving to the cloud. Moving existing solutions to the cloud (e.g. moving an existing document "solution" to Sharepoint Online), setting up new cloud services (e.g. Office 365) or creating custom software to run in the cloud (e.g. an Azure application) are all part of our expertise.
If you're interested: give us a call and we will work out a proposal.